Did you know that there's a miracle drink that helps to improve your skin tone, promote weight loss, and even prevent headaches? It’s true—and it’s water! Drinking enough water is very important, and not just to keep dehydration at bay. Here are a few simple ways to drink more water every day.
- Invest in a refillable water bottle that you’ll actually want to use. There are a number of different kinds on the market today, and some even contain cages in the middle that you can fill with fresh fruit to make your own all-natural flavored water.
- Replace your coffee with an herbal tea. Because teas like chamomile and mint don’t contain caffeine, they won’t detract from your water intake in the way that coffee does.
- Replace soda with sparkling water. You’ll still get the same refreshing, bubbly taste without all of the added sugar and calories.
- Eat more fruit or drink fresh fruit smoothies. Because fruit is filled with water, you’ll get a double dose of healthy each time you eat it.
- Make your own infused ice cubes by filtering fresh herbs and fruit through some water using a strainer or French press, then freeze in your usual ice cube tray. Pop them into your glass of water for an extra kick of flavor.
How to Get More Water in Your Daily Diet [Healthiest Life]
How-To Get More Water Into Your Diet [Skinny Ms.]
Benefits of Water: How to Incorporate More Water into Your Diet [P&G Everyday]